Facebook SDK

SAMSUNG GALAXY J4 PLUS SM-J415F/DS REMOVE FRP 2019 Done

Frp lock












Download Gam8 apk
   
Download bypassFRPsam.apk
 

Copy To Memori Card

You can see my Video How To Work  This >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Here



Support My Channel By Click Subscribe,Like,Comments & Share 👍🏼✍🏻❤️



ONE CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE ==================>>>>CLICK

J3 Pro Teardown Full Mic Solution ==============>>Here 

Redmi Note 5A Stuck Recovery =============>>Here 

Redmi Note 4X MTK Mi Cloud ===========>>Here

Redmi 6A FRP Unlock =============>>>Here

Redmi 6A Bootloop =============>>>>Here

Oppo F7 Hard Reset ============>>>>Here



2 Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing such a great piece of content. It really helps me and clears so many thoughts running in my mind. Besides, I'm from Pakistan and curious to know Samsung J4 Plus Price in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
    https://www.urdupoint.com/mobile/samsung/galaxy-j4-price-in-pakistan.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

{ads}

Footer Ads